Lead Full Stack Developer
Diverse Talent Careers
- Design solutions end to end. Teams and clients will look to you for advice and contribution in higher-level architectural discussions across the stack.
- Own the development process for your team, building strong principles and putting robust methods and patterns in place across architecture, scope, code quality, infrastructure and deployments.
- Model team behaviour for writing specifications and acceptance criteria, estimating stories, sprint planning and documentation.
- Actively define and evolve our engineering standards and practices ensuring we maintain a shared, modern and robust approach.
- It’s important you feel comfortable influencing team discussions with the client on the project.
- Coach and mentor others in the team, regardless of seniority, working with them to build their expertise and understanding.
- Your involvement in shaping bids (working with a bid team) will assist to create approaches or proposals, and perhaps you may also add valuable contributions during presentations to clients in a formal selection process
Life here encompasses our peoples' experience. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work. We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people.
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience.
We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
IMPORTANT: Please note that security clearance is required for this role. In order to be eligible, you must not have been outside the UK at any time for longer than 28 days over the past 5 years (i.e. since October 2018).